Friday, October 21, 2011

Hats Sold!!

Cheyenne Hat in Grey Marble/Toffee
Cheyenne Hat in Irish Coffee/Rich Raisin
Both hats sold to Angela in TX

~Halloween 1/2-price sale at Family Thrift Center. I always go about 15 minutes before the store opens, not to stand in line (I REFUSE!), but to get a parking space. I took a skein of RHS Aran Fleck & started a Cheyenne hat. I did have to move because a van pulled up next to me & blocked my view of the line! I also brought my huge quilted bag (thrift store-I think it held a comforter set), because sometimes they run out of baskets (I don't mess with a cart-when the bag is full, I'm done!). Anyway, I did my usual perimeter walk (housewares, pictures, home decor, accessories, craft supplies) then the shoes. I found a BRAND-NEW pair of Black Skechers Parties Mates, a L.L.Bean plaid shirt for Mike, a skirt, two print T-shirts & a skirt for $18.13. I luvs me some 1/2-price day!

~I dropped off Oatmeal Jam bars for the Napa Boys.

~I stopped at Dollar Tree & found a few things, then to both Michael's & Hobby Lobby for the Gemstone yarn. Either they don't make it anymore, or I just am unlucky! It may be easier to just take Ms. Dorothy to Hobby Lobby & let her pick out another color!

~Back home, I made a Cheyenne Hat in RHS Aran Fleck/Warm Brown & a Flapper Beanie in RHS Cafe/Frosty Green Fleck.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap for supper.

~We watched The Book of Eli. It is one of the best movies ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment