Monday, October 31, 2011

Hat & Scarf Set Sold!

Special-order Granny Square Set in White sold to Alice in IL

~I am working today & tomorrow 9am-5pm so I can have Wed/Thur off. I spent the first 2 hours printing out stewardship stuff & I think I messed up the copy machine. It has 4 drawers for paper & the top drawer has paper but does not see paper. I called the copier people who will be out to fix it tomorrow. I finally got to my regular sorting of mail, checking emails, etc, I normally do. I also worked on bulletins, prayers & printed out pledge cards, cutting those into the proper sizes. Mom called, not knowing I was at work, & we talked only a few minutes. The rest of the day was smooth.

~I put on my Halloween costume & headed to the Mallory's for the Haunted Garage. It is so much fun! Mike came later.

No comments:

Post a Comment