Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hats & Scarf Sold!!

Sweet Skullcap in Pavement/Pitch/Plum
Garland of Blossoms in Lady Sings The Blues
Kalispell Hat in Artisan Pottery/Dry Basil
All the above items sold to D'Arcy in NY

~We stopped by Samons on the way to work to check the prices on the programmable thermostats. Mike felt he could get a better deal elsewhere.

~At the office, Fr. Jim showed me the few edits on the newsletter & I got them printed out. I also worked on bulletins & some more stewardship stuff. Mike hung the Food Fair banners on the outside of the Parish Hall. We got the newsletters stapled & some folded, taped, stamped & addressed.

~I finished the Avocado/Light Plum Garland of Blossoms scarf & an Ascot Boa Scarf in LB Fancy Fur Stain Glass Black/RH Sayelle Teal. I started a Crunch Hat in the same Teal.

~We had bacon cheeseburger wraps for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment