Friday, October 7, 2011

Hat Sold!!

Durango Hat in Olivewood/Artichoke sold to Jennifer in AL

~I made a batch of Oatmeal Cookies with the following add-ons, each cookie sheet different:chopped up peanut butter cups, mini M & M's, sunflower seeds/golden raisins & craisins/vanilla chip-a new combo!

~I stopped by the new Goodwill. I'm used to the older store, which was smaller & easier to find things. I got a few groceries at Albertsons, dropped off the food bag, picked up magnets at Hobby Lobby(40%-off coupon), got Dymo labels at OfficeMax & dropped off Peanut Butter Crispies for the Napa Boys. I found out they are Ryan's favorite!

~I made a Sedona Hat in Gala Gray/White Tweed/LB Jiffy Red (looks like a sock monkey!) & a Cheyenne Hat in Bernat Softee Chunky Cherry Red/White.

~I made Mike a chicken bacon cheese wrap fro supper.

~I worked on joining together the Gemstone granny lap blanket & finished off the Mac & Cheese yellow on the scrap round ripple.

~We watched the last part of Prohibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment