Sunday, October 9, 2011

The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Psalm 97:1

Fenton Lake, New Mexico

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I went to the 10:30 A.M. service where I served as Crucifer, Lay Reader, & Acolyte #1(yes, there was an acolyte #2!!). I helped with cleanup after coffee hour.

~Back home, I made a special-order Roseburg Hat in vintage Vanilla Cream.

~I made Mike a cheesy chicken bacon wrap for supper.

~We watched Shooter. I'm not a huge fan of Mark Wahlberg, but he seems to surround himself in movies with good actors(Michael Pena, Danny Glover, Ned Beatty,etc), which makes him watchable. To me, he is flat, but this movie is great. We were a fan of Stephen Hunter novels long before this movie came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment