Saturday, October 29, 2011

Plan B

"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
-Capt. Woodrow Call, Lonesome Dove

~I did a load of laundry, then went to a different Smith's to check on their wraps. They didn't have the Flatouts, so I got yogurt, soda & a pumpkin for carving tonight. I took these groceries home, then went up to the Family Thrift Center for a long-sleeve cream T-shirt to wear with my costume on Halloween. I had a tank top, but it looks like it will be too cool for that.

~I finished the Crunch Hat in Teal/White, and the Cheyenne Hat in RHS Fleck Frosty Green/Warm Brown. I also worked some on scrap squares.

~I made Rotini with Cheese Sauce & Lil' Smokies for the Mallory's Annual Pumpkin Carving party. I carved a little pumpkin. We had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment