Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love cops, but...

...their job is not to protect you. You MUST take responsibility for your own safety.

~We got groceries at Walmart & Smith's.

~I made Flat-bread Bites using smoked ham, veggie cream cheese & sun-dried tomato flat breads.

~I attended 10:30 A.M. service where I was Crucifer & Acolyte #1. Everybody liked the Flat-bread Bites & Pumpkin Chocolate Blondies at Coffee Hour.

~I made a special-order Durango Hat in RHS Warm Brown. I also added the last square to a Color Block lap blanket, edging it in Grass green. I had enough of the Green leftover & it was soft enough to make a Flapper Beanie with a White insert & white/green flower with a huge gold-tone button. It looks like St. Patrick's Day!

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger wrap for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment