Monday, October 3, 2011

Mmmmm!

Slab O' Turtle Brownie

~As always, I "celebrate" Breast Cancer Awareness month with getting my yearly mammogram. I got lost(I only go that far down town once a year!), but not so bad that I was still on time. Good times, LOL.

~Chuck & I loaded bags at the Food Pantry, I dropped off mail at Susan's house & fed Callie Cat.

~Back home, I chopped up two pounds of pecans for St. Mary's English Lemon Fruit Cake. I won't be able to help with the baking this year because I have to work. I also did a load of laundry.

~I made a Roseburg Hat in Bernat Kashmere(acrylic, but extremely soft) Black/unknown Wine & a Durango Hat in Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends(acrylic/nylon/cashmere)Petal pink with a vintage cream shell button.

~Mike closed the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment