Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Camp Set

My latest thrift-shop find.An enamelware vintage Camp Set consisting of 4 nesting bowls with a top held together with a metal stand with wooden handle.It says "Made in Poland" on the bottom with a funny picture symbol.Mike says it looks like something from the 1940's-1950's.A unique kitchen decor item for $7.99.


~Work went well until I couldn't figure out how to print the Christmas Eve 5pm bulletin using the Jesus & Mary cover we special-ordered.When I got home,I felt like such a failure.Fr. Jim called me at 3:30pm,saying the copier guy would be in at 4pm to work on the problem,so I went back up to the office.After 2 hours,he basicly converted the publisher file to a PDF,so it can be printed 2 pages at a time.I will have to print the cover page-page 2 & 3,165 copies,then the other pages,then collate them for folding.As long as it works,I'm happy.I can sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment