Monday, December 7, 2009

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; Psalm 25:4

I left early to get groceries at WMS & Smith's.I made it just a few minutes after 9:30am to help Chuck load bags.The pantry is as full as I've ever seen it!The big batch on Monday & from St. Elizabeth's Guild on Thursday sure made a difference!I called in payroll.

~I stopped at Goodwill on the way home & found a dusty rose denim prairie skirt.

~I put away the groceries & had a bite to eat.

~At Goodwill,I only found some tiny pewter figures & a train.

~Back home,I made Ginger Coconut bars & 2 dozen Pumpkin Craisin Bran muffin tops.I also did a load of laundry.

~I made a pair of Mitts in Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky "Charcoal".

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment