Friday, December 11, 2009

Hats Sold!


I sold 2 hats to Kristina in CA:Cheyenne in Homespun Wheat/Bittersweet & Kalispell in Plum/Pink.
~I did 2 loads of laundry.
~I spent the morning making Orange Slice cake.I used a recipe from an older book.It left things out of the directions,so I had to find a recipe online to supplement.It was a lot of prep time,with cutting the orange slices and dates into smaller pieces.The recipe made 24 muffins,2 mini-loafs & one flat bread made in a small casserole bowl with the bit of leftover.I had one after lunch & it tasted good,but I know they get better the longer they sit.
~While the last cakes were baking,I swept the floors.
~I went out around 2pm & mailed off a package at the post office(20 minutes in line).I then went down to Big Lots & picked up a few things.
~When Mike got off work,we went down to the hospital to visit Susan.She had foot surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment