Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hats Sold!!

I sold a Tweed Hat in Brown/Rich Periwinkle to Jaime in IN.
I sold a special-order Modern Flapper Hat "Claire" to Renee in LA.
~I did a load of laundry before going to work.
~Work went well.I spent most of the day working on the Parish Roster,checking 2-3 references for each person,adding/deleting names,etc.I brought Orange Slice cake for Coffee Hour.Everybody loved it!One lady asked for the recipe.
~After work,Mike & I went to the Hogan's.Susan needs a shot every day & nobody else would do it.Now that Susan knows how easy it is,she said she would try it herself.We dropped dog food off at her house,too.
~Mike helped me finish another load of laundry.
~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper & a slice of Pumpkin Craisin bread Janelle gave me.
~I finished the Black Scrap Tweed Tassel scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment