Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friends don't let friends become victims

A trip to the local shooting range would make a wonderful Christmas gift!

~I made a dish of Chicken Florentine Alfredo for today's St. Elizabeth's Guild luncheon.It smells good!

~It was snowing by the time I left the house at 8:45am.The sidewalk at church was a little slick. I took the luncheon things into the Parish Hall & the Food Pantry stuff into the office.On the way in,I dropped a plate of cookies!Luckily,with some tape,I was able to repair the plastic on top & they looked good as new!

~Work went well.I got all the bulletins & inserts(4!)printed out,but only the 8am service folded before heading over to the hall for St. Elizabeth's Guild Christmas luncheon.The pasta I made was a little soft,but still tasted good.EVERYBODY loves my Ginger Coconut bars!

~Back to work & scrambling around to get last minute things done.I found out I am to co-coordinate with Fr. Jim the Parish Quarterly Planning Meeting on Saturday.I,quickly,typed-up the 2010 First Quarter calender.

~I dropped off Malted Milk Ball cookies for the Napa Boys.

~Date Nite went well.I am faster with my first shot,but still accurate.I need practice with my tactical & speed reloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment