Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Concealed Carry

The only people who know I carry concealed are those I choose to tell. I have learned to dress around my gun.

~Mike drove me to work.Norm was already there working on bills.I made us some hot tea.Fr. Jim came in for mass & to make edits to the bulletins.I had some of Vicki's butterscoth cake.It was yummy!I did a few more things & went home at 1pm.

~Mike & I went to WMS for a prescription,toiletries & pancake syrup.We then went to Target where I found a new food processor & he got T-shirts.

~Back home,I made a Hashbrown Sausage casserole for the New Year's Eve party at the Mallory's.

~I worked on the Medium Thyme Diamond prayer shawl.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie while I had leftover pumpkin sausage soup.

~We watched Terminator Salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment