Monday, December 14, 2009

Lots Sold!!

I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Camel/Earth to Rebecca in NV.

I sold a Durango hat in Taupe to Roddy in OR.

I sold a Turtle in Artist Print/Avocado to Kathy Ellen in KY.

I sold a TweedTassel Scarf in Camel/Multi to Susan in NY.

I sold a Neck Warmer in Rich Periwinkle Velvet to Patricia in NY.
~Susan called around 8am to say she was being discharged from the hospital.I stopped by Napa to get her house key from Mike to get her purse.When I got to the hospital,they had changed the discharge time to 1pm.I left.
~I got groceries at Smith's,but there were a few things I will have to have Mike get at WMS.
~I put groceries away & packaged up all the items I sold.I dropped them off at the post office before heading down to the hospital.Itook Susan's flowers out to the truck & she was ready to go to the Dr's office by the time I returned.While she waited for the Dr,I took the rest of her stuff to the truck.
~We had to stop by the hospital pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.We got to the Hogan's,with whom she'll be staying,around 3:20pm.I left around 3:40pm.
~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.
~I finished the Claire Hat in Black/Gray & made a Neck Warmer in LBWEC Charcoal.

No comments:

Post a Comment