Friday, December 4, 2009

Scarf Sold!!

I sold a Garland of Blossoms scarf in Black/Multi to Kathleen on CO.

~I spent the morning baking/cooking.I used 2/3 of the fresh/frozen pumpkin Julie gave me to make the Pumpkin/Dark Cocoa Chip mix.It made 6 small bundts,12 mini-bundts & 12 tree-shaped cookies.I had a tree,it was yummy!

~I made Dirty Rice to take to the Mallory's on Sunday.

~I used Vanilla melt to cover pretzel rods,12 peppermint & 12 Heath bar bits.

~I swept the floors & cleaned the front bath.

~I went out after lunch,mailing off the Crafty Chick Exchange box.

~At the Family Thrift Center,I found 2 T-shirts & a holly dish with a silver-plate handle.It will look festive holding my Pretzel Goodies I made!

~I stopped by the church & picked up the stuff I left yesterday in the kitchen.

~I made a pair of Mitts in Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky "Walnut".I started a neckwarmer with the leftovers.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger sammie for supper,while I had leftover spinach chicken alfredo.

~We watched the ew Star Trek.It was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment