Saturday, December 26, 2009

Scarf Sold!!

I sold a Boa Scarf in Daredevil/Moonlight to Becky in LA.

~Around 8:30am,I cashed a check at the bank & filled up my Jeep.

~I got to the Family Thrift Center early to get a parking space for the 1/2-price sale.They're not having it until Monday!I didn't find anything.

~At Goodwill,I found a platter,seed ornaments,a red purse & 2 big coffee mugs.Iwent to pull change from my pocket & my Jeep keys weren't there!I had left them in the ignition,probably beause I was eating crackers as I was opening the door.I called Mike & he came up from work & unlocked me.

~Back home,after lunch,I couldn't hang my new platter on the wall because it's too deep.I need a plate shelf on the wall.

~I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the Playful Plaid lap blanket & watching "True Lies".It's one of my classics,LOL!

~At 6pm,we went to the Hogan's for Christmas.Kyle grilled steaks(AWESOME!) & we had mashed potatoes,greenbeans,rolls & salad.I had brought a crustless pumpkin pie & the last 2 pumpkin dark chocolate chip small bundt cakes.It was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment