Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Version of a "China" Cabinet

Bottom half-free from Susie.Top half-$5 from a yardsale.All "china" from yard sales,thrift shops,given to me by family/friends.

~Hike to Shelter Rock.

~I made devil eggs for coffee hour.

~I took the Hug to Jason.He said it was exactly what he had in mind!Bryan liked his Can Cozy & Oatmeal "cake".

~After church Coffee Hour hosted by Miss Mary Helen(mini cherry cheese cakes & chocolate ring cake),Susie(orange juice)& Me(devil eggs,cherry tomatoes,baby dills,mini Granola Muffins,almonds,wheat crackers).

~Back home,I emptied the dish washer,picked up the back yard & vacuumed the floors.

~I made a Little Octopus in vintage unknown Jungle(several shades of green with rust & a tiny bit of brown-could be Dazzeaire.

~I made Mike a bacon cheeseburger for supper.

~We watched "Max Payne".Now this was a good movie-lots of action,good visuals,no nudity.

No comments:

Post a Comment