Monday, August 24, 2009

She is a tree of life to those who embrace her; those who lay hold of her will be blessed.Proverbs 3:18

It rained off & on all night & into this morning.Highs predicted in the the low-80's!

~I picked up fruit cereal bars at Big Lots for the food pantry,along with tea & poptarts.

~I helped Chuck load bags & pickd up a little trash.

~I looked for the yarn I need for special-order hats at Hobby Lobby,but they didn't have it.

~I got cans of almonds at Walgreens buy-one-get-one-free.

~North on Wyoming,I ran out of gas at Menaul.The gauge still said 1/4 full!.Luckily,a lady& man helped me push it into the JoAnn's parking lot.Mike came & gave me enough fuel to get to a gas station.From now on,when the gauge reads 1/2,I'm filling up!

~Michaels had 2 of the colors I needed for the special-order hats.Hobby Lobby across the street didn't.

~When I got home,I ordered the yarn I needed on line.

~I made a special-order Flapper Skullcap in LB CottonEase "Cherry".

~I started a new lap blanket from a pattern called "Baby,Baby".The main color is RHS Lavender,3 rows of Vst.The second color is RHS Delft,2 rows of 3-dc clusters(what I call the granny-square stitch).3 more rows of Lavender Vst,2 rows RHS Frosty Green 3-dc clusters.You get the idea.I will,most likely use 2-3 more colors other than what has been stated.Mike said it was pretty.

~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment