Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me-Psalm 31:3

Hike to Coffee Rock.

~After breakfast,I picked up the back yard,then Mike weed-wacked & mowed.

~I washed the motorcycle & Mike fixed the kick-stand.It drags badly when we go around a corner.

~We rode the motorcycle down to Caliber's to shoot,coming back on the interstate.It is so different than being inside a vehicle!

~Back home & after lunch,I cleaned up patterns on the computer.

~We have one section of yard that doesn't grow very well.It has weeds & I told Mike this was probably why the grass wasn't growing.I started pulling the weeds,then Mike decided to go get some weed killer.Better than pulling!

~I made a Little Octopus in RHS Banana Berry.

~We had Bacon Cheeseburger sammies for supper.

~We attended Pilgrims in Christ class.

No comments:

Post a Comment