Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hat Sold!!

Hike to Coffee Rock.The moon was big & white in the west.

~I sold a Modern Flapper Hat "Imogene" in CSS Limelight/Mango to Judy in FL.

~I went to Albertson's for tuna(.49 each with coupon,limit 2) & Pillsbury Reduced Sugar cake mixes(2 for $4).I'm a believer of eating most everything in moderation,but cutting out excess sugar & carbs when possible while still enjoying a treat every now & then.I also mailed the hat at the box in the parking lot.

~I tried on a dress at the Family Thrift Center,but it didn't fit right.

~Back home,I made a sandwich(cotto salami & swiss cheese on flat bread spread with veggie cream cheese) to take with me up to the church & changed into shorts.

~At the church,I watered the roses & pulled weeds.

~At the food pantry,we handed out 17 bags.I helped fold bulletins.Pat brought me a bunch of scrap yarn.I started a Turtle shell with a ball of 1970's Shaded Greens.Pat wants to buy it when it's done!

~Back home,I did 2 loads of laundry.

~I finished the body of the Hug stuffie,stitched on the face & glued on the felt hearts.It is so cute!I'm now designing the arms.

~I made Mike grilled smoked sausage for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment