Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hat Sold!!

I sold a Cheyenne Hat in Homespun Herb Garden/Henna to Bonnie in WI.

~I had an 8am mammogram appointment,my first.It wasn't as bad as I had heard it was.Was in & out in 10 minutes!

~We got groceries at WMS.I tried on 8 pairs of boys cargo pants,from 14 husky to 18 regular.Everything was either too small or too big.

~After coming back home & unloading groceries,we went to look at guns.I got a mag holder for our draw class next week.We got a few more groceries at Costco.

~While out,I made a Roseburg Hat in RHS Hot Red.

~Around 2pm,I dropped off Cocoa Chocolate Chip zucchini bread for the Napa boys.We went next door to Kaufmans for a mag holder for Mike.

~I worked on scrap granny squares.

~We had bacon cheseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment