Friday, August 14, 2009

Hat Sold!!

It was raining when Mike got up,so no hike.

~I sold a Modern Flapper Hat Dorothea in Off White/Country Blue to Diane in FL.

~I made dough for Ginger Doughboys,letting it sit in the fridge while I made Peanut Butter cookies.I accidently left out the Splenda,but did put in the 1/4c of honey.As with everything I make,I can't tell if they are good!I did use a flower-shaped piece I found in the attic to make a design on the PB cookies,adding a chocolate or vanilla chip to the center.Some,I used the crossed-fork design.I ended up making 40 Doughboys,1o Ginger Blossoms.

~While baking,I swept the floors & cleaned the front bath.

~I made Turtle "Clementine" in RH Caress Raspberry Ripple/unknown Raspberry.I also made a Stained Glass granny square in Raspberry Ripple.

~I also worked on the Gingham granny lap blanket,adding the last 4 squares.I now need to decide how to finish it off.

~We had chicken bacon cheese sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment