Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bottle Cozies sold!

I sold 3 Bottle Cozies to William in AZ:Vivid Purple/Electric Blue,Obsidian/Jade & Dune/Mars.

~Mike had a dentist appointment at 7:30am,just another fitting for his upper plate.We were back home at 7:50am!I started a Cheyenne Hat in Bernat Softee Chunky Hot Pink.

~I'm in the process of downloading all the patterns from the LionBrand website that they have now made free.Loads!I'm working on a tweed Neckwarmer in a sparkly yellow-gold & green-yellow heather.
~Around 9:40am,we went down to Caliber's to shoot.I'm very pleased with my progress!
~Back home & after lunch,more downloading of patterns & neckwarmer-making.Finally done downloading at 1:10pm!
~I finished the Neckwarmer,Mustard/Palmetto tweed,adding Bark brown buttons.
~I finished a Checkerboard granny square lap blanket,adding a picot edging in Rust.
~We had reheated grilled smoked sausage for supper.
~We attended the last Pilgrims in Christ class.

No comments:

Post a Comment