Friday, August 21, 2009

Purse & Rose Pins Sold!!

Hike to Shelter Rock,windy & cool.

~I sold the following items to Robin in MA:Tweed Feed Bag in Aspen Print/Avocado & large rose pins in Cypress,Harvest,Gray Heather & Aspen Print.

~I shredded the Monster Zucchini from Anne's garden.It made 6 cups.From this,I made:2 flat plain breads(used the wrong size loaf pans-taste awesome!),1 Cocoa Chocolate Chip loaf(tasty,but not too sweet) & 23 Spice Muffin Tops(has coconut,pecans,currants,cinnamon & nutmeg-very good & hearty!).The last cup I sauteed in bacon grease with black olives & mushrooms,sprinkling parm cheese on top.Yummy!
~I finished the Gingham Granny lap blanket by adding a round around the 5x5 squares in the colors used in the squares-unknown Cream,unknown Light Blue & RHS Soft Navy.The final touch was a round of sc in Cream.
~I worked some on scrap lap blankets.
~We had bacon cheeseburger sammies for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment