Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains-Psalms 147:8

Susie came by at 8am.I drove my Jeep to Greg's house to pick up his mother,Mrs. Lloyd.She went yard-saling with us.She's a sweet lady.We had lunch with the Hogan' & Greg at Perennials.It wasn't as good as some of the other local restaurants we got to.Mrs Lloyd went home with Greg.

~Yard-saling,I found:mini tart pan($1),3 disposable aluminum mini loaf pans(.12),decorative tea tin(.25),skein brown sport yarn(.50),wood rattle snake($2),from a quarter bin-mini notebook/daisy iron on patch/Peter Rabbit tiny tin/Chinese coin key ring,Gift of the Magi book(.25),bag of buttons($2) & Pewter picture frame($2).

~Susie & I came back to my house so she could pick up her car.We then drove back up to the auto-parts store where they were holding a charity car wash for the Blessed Mustard Seed Babies' Home.For a donation,we got our cars washed & a dozen gingerbread cookies.

~Back home,I finished the Turtle for Pat in the vintage Shaded Greens from the bag she gave me,adding Emerald green for the other parts.I also worked on the 3 scrap lap blankets I have going.

~When Mike got home,after changing his clothes,we took an 18-count carton of hard-boiled eggs & a bag of oranges up to the church for tomorrows feeding of needy at St Martin's.They have enough help,so I won't be going.

~Mike had reheated grilled smoked sausage for supper.

~We watched "Watchmen" on dvd.Too weird,violent & sexual.A total waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment